After hearing about this horrible accident and hearing about the family who gave him a blessing, I was even more grateful for the power of priesthood! I am so thankful for that family and the father and son who gave Kyle that blessing to help him over come the pain whether that be him living and not be in pain or him passing and not be in pain. I wish it was him living and not in pain but that wasnt the Lord's plan for Kyle. I am so grateful for temples and that Kyle was sealed to his family and that one day they will be together again!
My heart goes out to Kyle's family and I hope that they will be ok and get the peace they need knowing that Kyle is ok and they will see him again.
Kyle was such an amazing friend. He was always such a fun person to hang out with. We went on hikes, out to dinner, went to the state fair together, and on the 4th of July when I was super sick with the flu and was suppose to go watch the fireworks with him, he decided to come to my house and watch a movie with me because we had plans to hang out and he doesnt ever break a promise or ditch anyone no matter what! Im really gonna miss him!
I LOVE YOU KYLE!

No comments:
Post a Comment