Thursday, April 19, 2012
In LOVE
Well everyone....WE DID IT!!! Tim and I got married/sealed on April 14, 2012 in the Bountiful Temple. It was such a beautiful day considering it rained all week/weekend. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends who came and supported us on our BIG day! We had our luncheon at Archibalds at Gardner Village with just our immediate family and afterwards had a beautiful reception at our church. We loved seeing all our family and friends at the reception who we haven't seen in a while. After it was over we went to Park City for two nights. We got massages, relaxed, went to dinner and just had a great time enjoying each others company. It was great! We are now in Vernal, Ut and finally have all our stuff put away and stuff together. I love our little home! I will post pictures or the wedding soon and pictures of our home when I get some! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aimee! i am so excited for you! congrats:) your wedding looked gorgeous from the pictures!
ReplyDeleteThank you Sara!!! :)
Delete